Addiction Rehab Thousand Islands Canada is a Caring Drug Rehab Facility
Our patients are at the lowest moments of their lives and we make sure that they don’t feel judged or alone when they hit rock bottom. The rehab facility provides the atmosphere for treatment and recovery from addiction and substance abuse and paving the sure way towards complete and thorough detoxification for an addiction-free lifestyle.
If you or someone you know is suffering from drug and alcohol addiction, call Addiction Rehab Thousand Islands Canada before it’s too late!
The Reason Why Choose Us, Addiction Rehab Thousand Islands Canada, is Clear as Day!
Why choose Addiction Rehab Thousand Islands Canada? The answers are quite simple. Our addiction rehab center is one of the most exclusive and successful treatment facilities in Ontario, Toronto, offering Canadians the best chance and hope to a second life after the struggle with addiction. Struggling with addiction is a difficult and tough road ahead and we know that you need the support and help of certified, trained professionals to pull through and bounce back to an addiction-free life.
Top Reasons Why Choose Addiction Rehab Thousand Islands Canada
Rehab facilities in Canada are not created equal and we are here to show you our cutting-edge difference when it comes to world-class treatment that guarantees 100% success rate. Our facility plus our tried and true treatment programs plus our professional staffs are all fundamental factors in our success as an addiction treatment center.
Offering a Holistic Approach to Addiction Rehabilitation
Addiction Rehab Thousand Islands Canada offers the widest range of treatment and recovery programs for different cases of substance abuse and dependence. Our facility takes pride in our comprehensive and accredited treatment services that include the following:
- Group Counseling. We have group sharing and therapy that lets our patients interact and relate with others on the same boat. The frequency of our scheduled sessions depends on the needs and progress of the individuals in the group, working together with one common dynamics.
- Individual Counseling. Addiction Rehab Thousand Islands Canada deals with the crippling effects of addiction and substance abuse through helping our patients, starting with one-on-one individual counseling and therapy sessions. We do this not only at the beginning of our program during the assessment process but throughout the treatment phase to monitor the progress and changing needs of the patient.
- Family Counseling. The individual that is suffering from substance abuse and addiction is not the only one affected by the serious threats of drugs and alcohol. Addiction Rehab Thousand Islands Canada also offers family counseling for the loved ones and immediate support system of our patient, helping them understand their loved one’s addiction and support after an intervention took place.
- Yoga and Meditation. Part of the holistic approach to addiction treatment is the practice of yoga and meditation for mental and cognitive approach to recovery. Calming the mind and spirit is one of the best ways of taking your mind off the habit or giving the disposition to avoid relapse.
- Physical and Recreational Activities. Addiction Rehab Thousand Islands Canada follows a structured program that includes recreational and physical activities to boost back your health from the inside out.