World Famous Location – World-Class Treatment
The 1000 Islands Region is World Renowned for its year-round beauty. People travel from all over the world for treatment at the 1000 Islands Addiction Rehab in Eastern Ontario, Canada. Why?
The Team & Programs
Our world-class Treatment Centre provides leading edge programs for those who want to end their addictions. The medical staff, counselling and support teams deliver best-in-class care for you or your loved one. At our facility you can expect kindness, compassion and caring from our highly qualified team.
Our location is easily accessible because we are so close to major cities. At the same time, providing the healing benefits you can only receive in a rural environment. We are located right on the shores of the St. Lawrence River in the world famous 1000 Islands in Eastern Ontario, Canada. Since the 1800’s the Thousand Islands has been known as a place of healing and rejuvenation. The indigenous peoples who lived here called it the Garden of The Great Spirit. Starting in the 1940’s our location was a renowned Fishing Lodge and Resort. Today it is home to our world-class centre for healing and addiction rehabilitation. We nurture and help you to recover with gourmet food, comfortable, modern accommodations and a focus on a relaxed environment for your treatment.
Gateway to the World
A local saying is that the 1000 Islands are in the middle of everywhere. We are just 1.5 hours from Ottawa, 2 hours from Montreal, 3 hours from Toronto and 1.75 hours from Syracuse, New York. From anywhere in the world our clients fly in to the Ottawa International Airport or the Kingston Regional Airport. Upon arrival we can arrange for VIP pick-up and bring you right to the facility. Our region is also known as Eastern Ontario. Over 10 million Canadians live within 4 hours of our Addiction Rehab facility.
1000 Islands Addiction Rehab Highlights
- Medically-supervised detox in a private section of the treatment centre.
- Detailed recovery program designed by our Certified staff to deal with all related issues.
- Programs include group and individualized therapy and education sessions.
- In-house Medical care.
- Flexible length of stay from 30 to 90+ days.
- Holistic and Experiential therapies to accelerate recovery, including massage, acupuncture, meditation, yoga, and fitness. Experiences include seasonal activities.
- Healthy gourmet meals prepared by our In-House Chef and adjusted for your food allergies and preferences.
- Available modern private or shared rooms.
- Life Skills and Post Recovery support.
Saving Lives – Creating Futures
Addiction can make you feel alone and without hope. We know that we can help you, your loved one or friend get the help they need. We are available 24/7 to share information, listen to your needs and help you through the most difficult time of your life. Our mission is to Save Lives and Create Futures for our clients. Call us today.